Friday, October 07, 2005

'You know I love you'

Again Friends
Again Trust
Again pain - my pain

Throughout all my break ups with friends and all my trials with friends, there was always one friend I thought i could trust at school. Yeh okay, sometimes I don't agree with her every word and people would say we were attached at the hip, but we'd always have each others back.

One day this week, a group of us were takling about where we're heading in the future. And this friend hit me where it hurts. Probably my most insecure part of me. (not gonna repeat what she said) but it really got me deep. She said it 100% meaningful, then tried to say with a smile 'You know I love you'.

Its been going round my mind...round, round, round...can't get it out my head. I think im even starting to believe it. I guess its only just hit me deep now.

I thought my friend had my back, maybe I was seeing lies. Maybe she just wanted her turn at me. After all...everyone else has

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 9:11 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey dont woory hat mabey her true colours r coming through! mabe its god's will that ur not mates, mabey its good u find out wot she's like now so she cant hurt u if u get into a more vunerable state in the future!
but i dont know so i hope i may have been help but if not im always here to talk to or help in any way
lv niki xxxx

 
At October 11, 2005 4:25 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Thanks Nicki, that actually really helped!

 
At October 11, 2005 5:31 pm , Blogger RandomQueen said...

im glad i could help! :)

 
At October 13, 2005 6:23 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what eaxctly does one have to do to get u to trust em? iv never given u cause not to trust me and apparently u cant so thnx it felt gud i hate it wen ppl just wana bring u down and they make u feel really small and make out its all a huge joke, this person is obviously insecure and feels she has to put u down its not right!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home